quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

About nothing and everything...

It's been to long since I write about nothing and everything, even not knowing what that means!
I thought before, that every life's question had to have a aswer, but I realized, that I can live very well just with the aswer that I need, like: "Yes I have a family by my side" or "I'm alive after all, so, that have to be my reason to smile every morning".
But, that wasn't my way of think a little time ago... So many things have change on me, and I want to change even more, for better. Since I came back to walk, I've promised my self never stay stand or be lazy, but without notice, my soul was the one who has been stand and quiet, that's really sad...
A change doesn't happen at once, sometimes it's slow and painful, but if's a change for better, you can go ahead, knowing that it's worth. I needed some tears, falls and bruises to have this point of view about my own life, and I can tell, that it's worth everything to get in here.
This blog won't be just about me, I'll use this to show every single thing that can happens a lonely and heavy hearts, just like mine used to be.

"You don't need any religion to have faith, It's already inside of you, waiting to get out and break free..."

Um comentário:

  1. confesso q nao penso positivo do jeito q vc disse q começou a pensar o-o
    preciso pensar assim (y)

    ResponderExcluir